For more information, contact:
Jennifer Axsom, Digital Sales & Marketing
Cell Phone: 317-681-3461
The Balmoral House Opens a New Venue Site - The Cottage
Success in Fishers Creates Demand for Additional Event Space
Fishers, IN (October 10, 2019)-- The Balmoral House, event center for weddings, corporate and social occasions, has opened a new venue space called “The Cottage” on the same property at 10101 Hamilton Hills Lane in Fishers, IN. This new casual chic venue is the latest of The Balmoral House’s offerings. “With the support of The Balmoral House team and feedback from our guests, we renovated what was our former Golf Pro Shop and believe it will be a perfect addition,” said Diane Eaton, owner of The Balmoral House. “The Balmoral House has been such a popular option for hosting once in a lifetime events, and we’re thrilled to offer a new space with additional flexibility and grow our presence.”
The Cottage will offer:
● A casual chic venue with the flexibility to meet your corporate or social event’s individual needs, located on the same 24-acre landscaped grounds as The Balmoral House.
● You will find the interior of this space comfortable for hosting groups of up to 50 people. The Cottage is a large, single room layout with a cozy fireplace, large built-in bar and full windows along three walls providing a beautiful view.
● The Cottage can also be used as an indoor/outdoor facility with access to the large wrap-around deck. Our private deck is a great way to expand the space with outdoor dining tables and chairs or for mingling and taking a break to enjoy the amazing view of our pond and the Beach Pergola.
● While The Balmoral House is a full-service venue, The Cottage can either be utilized as full-or self-service. You have your choice in level of setup, service & staffing. Guests also have the option to use the caterer of their choice or using one of our exclusive caterers!
● The Balmoral House is an ATC licensed facility provides all bar and beverage needs for all venues on the property, including specialty wine, beer and bourbon tastings.
“We’re proud to be a part of Fisher’s community and make it even more convenient for the surrounding businesses to take care of their meeting and event needs,” said Eaton.
The Balmoral House is excited to announce they will also host an Open House on Thursday, November 14th for the business community. This event will include an official grand opening ribbon cutting for The Cottage. Each of the other event spaces available within The Balmoral House property will also be showcased with special offers for 2020 bookings. Complete details for the event will follow.
About The Balmoral House
The Balmoral House is a stunning venue, perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate retreats and social events! It’s their pleasure to do everything they can to make those memories special for guests. And when it comes to planning and logistics, they’ve got it covered — offering impeccable, seamless service with no surprises!
This is a 10,000 square ft. venue complete with a Banquet Hall, Conference Room, exquisite Lounge with mahogany and granite bar, ornate fireplaces, spiral staircase, Bridal Suite & Groom’s Quarters, and outdoor Grand Deck and Garden Patio spaces. Surrounding The Balmoral House is 20 acres of lush landscaping, mature trees, walking paths and bridges, and our Beach Pergola overlooking a pond.
Conveniently located in Fishers just minutes from hotels, shopping, restaurants and interstates I-69 and I-465.
Rental packages include use of the entire house or specific rooms. Begin planning your event, by calling 317.288.8741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about The Balmoral House, visit thebalmoralhouse.com.